Friday, January 4, 2013

A Little Random Whining; Pho and Pills

I think my cold is morphing into a throat infection and our apartment building was sold and we received 60 days notice to vacate today. Needless to say: STRESSED and trying not to eat the stress away. I wish I could exercise it away!  

I know I should have some chamomile tea and meditate or something, but I took a vicodin instead. I did have a headache and sore throat, so I'm not a complete drug abuser, but ibuprofen probably would have done the trick. I'm only in possession of two vicodins (counting the one I took, so only one now), no need to call Betty Ford quite yet.

...



Veggie and tofu pho for dinner tonight from Pho Tastee in Huntington Beach (~6 PP, guesstimated). Delicious! The tofu was fried or grilled or they did some sort of mojo to it, because it was so good. Plus two egg rolls (9 PP) and a few bites of vegan carrot cake (4 PP, guesstimated because that's how many I have left. Terrible. Not the cake, cake is amazing from Mother's Market, I am terrible.) CRAP I FORGOT TO TRACK THE SWEET AND SOUR SAUCE.
 Had to sneak in a couple cat pictures, they really liked the box we brought home dinner in.

...

Back to my wicked, pill popping ways, I just realized I took a lot of pills today. Vicodin, mood aid, turmeric, ibuprofen, pseudophedrin and does a zinc lozenge count? And I'll be taking a melatonin soon. And possibly more pain reliever, head is still hurting and I might have a fever... So ready for this cold to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment