Friday, February 1, 2013

It's a new month, how did that happen...

Slacking on this blog already? I wanted to write an update at least after each weigh in, but apartment hunting has really been stressing me and my boyfriend out. It's kind of tough to find a nice place in a nice neighborhood that allows pets and also wants an unmarried couple (you'd think that wouldn't matter in 2013) where one works part time and the other is unemployed and they both have terrible credit. IT SUCKS. Anyway, I haven't had the extra energy and I thought it might be better spent on tracking and working out.

And it was, yay! I lost exactly 3 pounds in January.

1/10/13

Weigh in: -2.6
Weight: 186.2
Total: -22.8

Woo, not between 188-192!

1/17/10

Weigh in: +2.2
Weight: 188.4
Total: -20.6

Blergh. My period plus two guesstimated meals, I think were to blame here.

1/24/10

Weigh in: -1.6
Weight: 186.8
Total: -22.2

1/31/13

Weigh in: -1.0
Weight: 185.8
Total: -23.2

I was so happy to see 185 yesterday. Last week I was really happy to see 186 again, but 185 feels like I'm solidly away from the 188-192 range I bounced around forever and it feels good! Also, I weighed myself before the meeting at home and it said 188 so my home scale is clearly an ASSHOLE. It made the WW weigh in a happy surprise, though, so that's nice.

So that was January. Slowly getting back into the running groove. I beat my mile record! Wasn't even trying, don't you hate me right now? New record: 14:34. 8 seconds faster! ZOOM, BITCHES.

PICTURES, BITCHES!

I should probably get consistent with my pose and using flash or not...

I thought it might be better to take these without sucking it in, but I'm regretting that now... Also, I should do something about my hair...

So that's 3 pounds down, don't think I can see any discernible difference. I'm really glad I'm taking pictures. I've been getting compliments and feeling good in my clothes and that's been dangerous for me in the past. I start feeling cute and completely lose my drive, but seeing pictures lets me know I still have lots of work to do. I don't want to lose sight of my long term goal because I don't currently feel terrible.

No comments:

Post a Comment