Tuesday, February 12, 2013

So my weigh in last Thursday (2/07/13) went well:

Down: 0.6
Currently: 185.2 
Total Lost: 23.8 

Which was surprising because it was another even more stressful week. My boyfriend and I bickered, we ran into a terrible landlord who made us listen to all his theories on why Obama is terrible and when he started getting homophobic I had to literally walk away from him. (The worst part is this apartment was amazing, I would never have listened to his bullshit for that long otherwise.)

But good news, we finally found a place! And it's in an awesome area, so I'm excited about that. Though, I nearly had a heart attack when the landlady called me and was thinking of changing her mind because we're so broke. And it's weird that we barely got a good look at this place because the tenant was still there when we looked at it. First impression was good, though... So even though we gave her the deposit today, we're both still nervous and we have to start the whole process of actually moving now. Going through our mountains of stuff, selling what we can, maybe getting a storage place, selling Ethan's truck that doesn't work... Still a lot to do, but at least the stress of possibly couch surfing/living in our car has been lifted.

Anyway, all that ramble was to say I'M STRESSED and tracking pretty infrequently and eating too much fast food. And as of the last few days I've had an awesome cyst in my armpit which has made any exercise impossible. So frustrating and uncomfortable and embarrassing. It's fun that stress will exacerbate an extremely painful skin condition (Hidradenitis suppurativa. I wouldn't google image that. Mine is moderate usually, though my armpit is making me miserable at the moment.) which then exacerbates my stress... 

So to sum up: Not looking forward to weighing in or moving, am looking forward to my meeting (missed it last week, only weighed in) and being able to exercise again. Even though I'm stressy and whiny, I'm so thankful to not be sick anymore and my winter depression has been improving, so woo, good things!


No comments:

Post a Comment